|Botanical name||Atriplex polycarpa|
|Size||4×10 | 5 gal|
Also known as cattle spinach, this species is widely distributed through to western US. It is densely branched with crowded round leaves with a grey scaly texture. Like all saltbushes, it can access water in environments with excess salt by storing the salt in the leaves away from plant cells. This is good choice for highly alkaline soils.
Click here for more information on this plant.
Plant Lists for wildlife and restoration.
Planting Guide for information on how to get new plants established.
TERMS OF PURCHASE
- This product is available for curb-side pick-up only.
- Plants will be available for pick-up during the pick-up time selected at check-out.
- Customers need to be able to load their own plants without assistance from MDLT staff.
- We are limited in our ability to consult on purchases at this time. For questions about what to plant, please visit Calscape. For questions about how to plant, please download our planting guide.
- Special requests or substitutions are not allowed upon pick-up.
- All sales are final. We cannot accept returns or exchanges.
- Bring a copy of your receipt with you to pick-up your plants.
- When you arrive for pick-up, please wear a face covering and keep at least 6′ distance from any staff or other customers.
Questions about your order? Check out our FAQ page.
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (760) 366-5440 ext. 233.