|Botanical name||Agave parryi|
|Common name||Parry’s agave|
Parry’s agave is an attractive ornamental succulent native to Arizona. Over time, this agave will form a colony of rounded blue-green, spine-tipped rosettes. Unlike many other agave species, Parry’s agave tolerates freezing temperatures, making it suitable for high desert landscapes.
Click here for more information on this plant.
Plant Lists for wildlife and restoration.
Planting Guide for information on how to get new plants established.
TERMS OF PURCHASE
- This product is available for curb-side pick-up only.
- Plants will be available for pick-up during the pick-up time selected at check-out.
- Customers need to be able to load their own plants without assistance from MDLT staff.
- We are limited in our ability to consult on purchases at this time. For questions about what to plant, please visit Calscape. For questions about how to plant, please download our planting guide.
- Special requests or substitutions are not allowed upon pick-up.
- All sales are final. We cannot accept returns or exchanges.
- Bring a copy of your receipt with you to pick-up your plants.
- When you arrive for pick-up, please wear a face covering and keep at least 6′ distance from any staff or other customers.
Questions about your order? Check out our FAQ page.
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (760) 366-5440 ext. 233.