- Is committed to protecting conservation investments that have been made in the desert.
- Enhances recreation and tourism throughout the region, bringing economic benefits to surrounding communities and improved opportunities for outdoor access.
- Demonstrates the possibilities for preserving the vibrant but fragile desert ecosystem and its cultural resources while also protecting our outdoor experiences and interactions with nature.
- Aims to exemplify stewardship of the living landscape and to help others understand, appreciate and care for the nuances of the Mojave Desert.
- When a proposed project may have a significant impact on public enjoyment of land and resources, MDLT often participates in the public comment process.
Copies of formal public comments can be made available upon request by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org